To explore strange new worlds and new civilizations...

This blog is our attempt to bring you with us in our adventure through the UK and Europe. We're not only in search of new places, but direction, path, purpose, and a broadened perspective. If you're reading this, we invite you to grow with us, to share in our experiences that will certainly help define us for the rest of our lives. Something that powerful is certainly not something we'd want you, our friends and loved ones, to miss. So please, join us. Because these days will define us forever.

So, Allons-y!


Sunday, August 29, 2010

No matter what.

"I will always forgive you.

I will always be here for you.

I will always help as you will let me.

There's nothing you can do that will scare me off, or cause me to cease being in your life supporting you.

As long as you want me there in your life, there I will be, helping you achieve what's best for you.

Don't worry about your inadequacies, for you are only human, and a beautiful work in progress. We are all works in progress.

I hope in our relationship and interaction you will always know you are safe, to be you, in your highs and lows, in your triumphs, your fears, your failures.

I hope you know that you will always be accepted just as you are.

I do not love some future version of you, but you today, just as you are.

No matter how distant you are, whether you decide you hate me, no matter how cold you may be, I will always care about you.

I will always believe in you.

I will always stand up for you and stand by you.

Regardless of your actions, you will always deserve to be loved, and I hope you always remember that you are."

-Agape

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post. Where you find or how you think up some of these beautiful words is beyond me. Definitely keep it up though.

    ReplyDelete